Friday, February 13, 2009

Home

We are getting ready to have Gracie's 4th birthday next week and I am pretty excited about it. We are having it at my house this year and Brent and I have a whole week end planned to get the house in order. I am actually pretty excited about that too. We are going to dig up the existing flower beds and pull out all of the weeds and then redo them. Anyone who knows me at all, knows that I do not have a green thumb. I kill all plants. But Brent has committed to helping me keep things alive and he also says that this will be time well spent together. I agree. It's funny how a little sweat and elbow grease can bring you closer. LOL Anyway, we are also going to bleach the porches and Grandma is coming to fix the foyer floor on Monday. It's all going to be in order, finally. Cleaning is a stress reliever, for me anyway, and I have been super stressed this week, so this is going to help me in more ways than one.

I'm glad it's finally Friday, don't know if I'll be on this week end, so have a great week end and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment